Martin I. Aarons has been an employment law trial attorney for 10 years. Mr. Aarons handles discrimination, harassment, and retaliation cases of all kinds, shapes, and sizes. Mr. Arrons is licensed to practice in all California courts, and local federal courts. He is a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, serving on their Board of Governors. As part of CAALA, Martin was the 2014 Street Fighter of the Year finalist, he has received the Presidential Award in 2013, and the Steven C. Glickman Award in 2012. He also received Super Lawyer Rising Star Award for 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015, and is a finalist for the Rising Star Award for CAALA in 2015. Martin is the current chair of the CAALA New Lawyer’s Group and co-chair of the 2015 Annual Las Vegas Convention. He is a frequent lecturer and speaker at various CAALA educational seminars including the CAALA Annual Las Vegas Convention, with more than 2,000 attendees.
E WILL FIGHT TO PROTECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW.
EDUCATION & COURT ADMISSIONS
- J.D. University of San Diego
- B.A. Arizona State University
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for Central District of California
LEADERSHIP & MEMBERSHIP
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA),
- Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles,
- State Bar of California, Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA),
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association,
- Legal Eagles for Truth Justice and the American Way (LEFTJAW) and
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC).